News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Favourite♪"


Good evemingー



Lately inside her nose is dry and hard that blood came out Tanaka Reina





<Yappii~>


Lately↑this dress shop is my favourite



This is yesterday's pic though



BACKS "




This is a set up but the silhouette when I wore it is too cute "



This shop's set up lately I'm really buying them





But really the dryness is awful



When it's dry Reina's face also gets inflamed so she decided to use face lotion and milky lotion substantiallyー




I'm using it habitually



But seems like the milky lotion is already running out...


Have to quickly go buy it




Wonder when I should go




I'm saying it persistently but my nose holes' hardness is not halfway


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment