News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's Wednesdayー♪


Yappii



It's cold and as usual my nose is also hard




Today right after I woke up I watched Mukai Osamu starring dorama 【Hungry】







<Kyaha♡>






When I watch that dorama I get hungry




Lately I haven't eaten cookings that I think is delish~~~~~ 〃 outside huhhh





But you know












<Tanaka family's dinner~; Luxurious right。; Ufufu...>





Yesterday made it but





Reina's eaten meal so she couldn't eat it…




What've I donee~






In Tanaka family making mashed potato is getting popular






Back to dorama's topic




I also like Risou no Musuko





Also Suugaku Joshi Gakuen too




Today's broadcast day




Please watch it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Love Reina-san said...

Yummy :) I will watch it :)

Post a Comment