News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, September 7, 2012

What is It━━━━━━!!!!!


Her heartburn isn't settled yet Tanaka Reina it iーss R!P lol




Even during rehearsal I felt sick sick I thought I'd throw up you know・・・ R!P




But it's something I'm sayingーmyself but today's jersey's cute huhー R!P




Looking at myself dancingーin the mirror I thought so R!P
(´ψψ`)




T-shirt's pattern is nice R!P huh R!P





Reina! Project


Ufu R!P lol



But I'm saying it persistently but・・・

This heartburn what is it━━━ R!P


Nー。。。 R!P



Well。 It'll heal if I sleep perhaps ( ̄¬ ̄ R!P





Reina! Project


Reina after rehearsal ended。 R!P



Kicking off the sandals and beep beep the cellphone R!P lol



From now what shouldーI do。


By the way tomorrow I have to be really early。


But getting in the bath and sleeping like this too is too boring。 lol



Is it better if I sleep・・・???


No・・・
Buut~~~~


・・・・。 lol



Changing the topic completely but this bag's cute right? R!P





Reina! Project





An extra for my main bag it's to be carried around R!P R!P


Putting in the lyrics card and this and that・・・。




・・・Anyway I'm going back to my family。 lol



Good worksー( ̄¬ ̄ R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment