News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hahhahhaー( ̄¬ ̄)


Good afternooon R!P R!P



Yesterday thank you for your many comments R!P R!P



Yeah~blog is you see~



Making me able to do words' catch ball with everyone right away it's niceーisn't it R!P R!P "





That kind of me Tanaka Reina。




Reina! Project


Has gone to karaoke~ R!P R!P R!P



Since I'm in Hawaii I've been wanting to sing sing sing all the time I've wanted to sing so R!P



After work's finished I went R!P




It's been a while since I stayed up late huh R!P


I'm a bad girl。





Howーis it I'm bad right。 lol





Reina! Project




※I went with no make up so at photographing I used mask please be understanding R!P




Wheew that's fun of course wasn't it。( ̄¬ ̄) R!P


Today I also want to go。 lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment