News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

This Coincidence is Too Amazing~!(´ψψ`)


Good eveningー R!P R!P


I got new emoticons so I'm going to use it little by little heーy R!P R!P






Um you know?



Do you remember Gyaos monster that Reina madeー???
( ̄¬ ̄ R!P





Reina! Project

R!P Koakuma Juliet R!P






Recently you know at CM there's Tackey&Tsubasa-san's song's CM


It's the one that becomes cosmetics' song isn't itー?



This song's nice huhーor so I thought



The song title is 【Koakuma Juliet】 apparentlyー R!P


I heard it from mama though



Amazing coincidence isn't iーt R!P R!P



My tension got raised a bit R!P R!P R!P






And then today I also consumed lactobacillus R!P R!P



Reina! Project



I've had unbalanced diet up to now and I've been eating things that's all bad for body so



Just by eating yoghurt



Somehow I feel I could become healthy R!P R!P




Just by eating yoghurt my predisposition might not change that much but



Belief is important right? lol


I feel that humans can make anything happen with feelings after all (´ψψ`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment