News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

At This Hour。


Yahhoー( ̄▽ ̄ R!P


How's everyone R!P lol



For Reina there's a bit nice thing she's energeticー R!P



What's the nice thing you say?




Fufufu ( ̄¬ ̄)





I won't tell。 lol




Reina! Project



↑This is chocolate I received from Hawaii's coordinator-san R!P



Even though I've been thinking of uploading it uploading it I always forgot and it became now。 lol



Food pic at this hour must be hard for people in the middle of diet rightー R!P


When you want to eat it's ok to eatーyou know R!P R!P


As long as you mind your weight R!P


That's what Reina thinks (´ψψ`)



Or what I want to think。



Or what I'm thinking。 lol



At midnight don't you excessively starting to want to eat snacks and such R!P R!P R!P



You do don't you? Yes。 You must be。 lol





Reina! Project


Today before gene there was a song which lyrics wouldn't get in my head at all so I was listening to it all the timeー R!P



Maybe it's thanks to that I could do it at gene without mistake heyーy R!P R!P




Reina! Project



It's unrelated to the topic but a turning sideways pic R!P



But 4000th was a good place to leave wasn't it R!P R!P


I seeee I understand R!P



Just now when I was going to write I understand at first 【nattou】 is what I wrote。 lol



Everyone for celebrating 4000th one、 I thank you very very much R!P R!P


( ̄q ̄)zzz


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment