News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

There It is!「That Part's Unnecessary。」


Morningー R!P



Weather's baad R!P R!P



Yesterday's blog you seeeー


It's not 「greatest」 but 「fine tuned」 ok。 R!P




Several people were shocked even
(´ψψ`)



Reina can't possibly make 「greatest」 as title rightー R!P



On the contrary because it's Reina so seems like she would。 or so? lol



Stop it plz ( ̄▽ ̄) lol






Several people noticed with yesterday's pic but I changed my nailsー R!P




Reina! Project


This time it took a bit time huhー R!P


Yesterday I had time after all I tried doing my best you know R!P R!P R!P howーabout ittt R!P R!P



I did my feet too so it might've taken about 1 and a half hourー R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project




To mama you knoww


I excitedly R!P showed it R!P




And then you know?


What do you think she said to me R!P














【Only that gold's lame part is unnecessary isn't it~what's that】



・・・。


N?「What's that」 what's with that。(・・)


Heeyーwhat's that。 R!P



This is the point though。



Not good is it (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment