News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Don't Laugh Away by Looking at People's Face!!!!


Good afternoonー R!P



Yesterday I slept late so I'm sleepy Now R!P R!P



Terrible Noーw。




But yesterday I also tried this hairstyle R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



I'm slowly getting tired of short hair huhー。 R!P


Won't my hair grow quicklyー R!P



For Concerts too I want to make it more flashyー(゜ー゜)(。_。)





Reina! Project


For the sake of research、 anyway I tried roll roll my hair



The result of trial and error it became like this you know R!P R!P



But 「trial and error」 kanji is difficultttt (゜O゜;




Reina! Project


↑This hair's ornament、 I'm thinking of putting it on for next Concertー R!P R!P




But、 Reina you see


You might not be able to see it on TV but、 she has droopy eyes you know R!P



Yesterday mama you see
When I keep looking your droopy eyes I can see your droopy eyes even more droopy
It's getting amusingー



Or so she said and laughed at me。



Seriously rude。 R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment