News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kushida Yuu。




Morrningー R!P R!P




Today too I saw a weird dream heyー。 R!P




Somehow a dream of my insurance card stolen。



Wellーthe details isn't just this but you see



【Kushida Yuu】 is the culprit and I had a fear for that person in my dream R!P




But you see・・・



Who is Kushida Yuu R!P
(´-ω-`)




Even among my acquaintances this kind of name doesn't exist I haven't even heard of it R!P lol






Weell with this and that today 1 day started with me feeling lost but R!P R!P





1st music video shooting's pic R!P R!P




Reina! Project



1 day was long so from kind chief T-san there's ice gifts R!P R!P R!P


↑A cat choosing frantically。 R!P



Kind chief will get changed next time and they won't be in charge anymore R!P



Chiーn。( ロ_ロ)





Reina! Project



T chief has truly taken care of various things for me R!P R!P



But if possible、 I want them to take care of me from now on too



Because I'll need to be taken care of。 lol



Could T chief be reading this blogー。


(´ψψ`)



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment