News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

It was Hard~




Today I did live pic's photoshoot I did magazine's photoshoot it's a day with various hardships butー... R!P



Earlier I got anemia I drew cold sweat R!P and collapsed... R!P




It's been a whileー R!P R!P




I felt terrible you know seriously R!P R!P R!P




Now it's cured though ok R!P R!P



But my eyes are dead~ R!P R!P




Reina! Project




A~~~~~a



Wonder whyー(´-ω-`) R!P



Seriously gets me down。



My lips are also dry R!P




Reina! Project



Aー I don't like this no R!P R!P lol




Ahh



I tried drawing Kushida Yuu's portrait you know。 lol




Reina! Project
Kushida Yuu


Somehow、 like this R!P R!P



I'm energetic enough to draw Kushida Yuu so、 don't worry R!P R!P lol



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment