News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kanabu━━━n\(◎o◎)/


Today in the end after waking up at 5 o'clock in the morning I've been idling around R!P lazying around somehow


Quite some time passed and my will to sleep for the 2nd time vanished but


Today 1 day will be long so as I thought I'd give it a 2nd time you know R!P lol



Heh。 R!P




A、 I changed my nailsー R!P R!P



Reina! Project



Manicure R!P I bought in Hawaii R!P



But you seeー


Somehow you seeー




Doesn't the shining state look like kanabun beetle? R!P




Reina! Project




At first I only applied manicure R!P but



Wherever however I see it I can only see it as kanabun beetle so



I put rhinestone and ribbon R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





When I read the comments Garigari-kun's corn potage flavour has come out apparentlyー hasn't it R!P R!P R!P


Seems like there's people who tried it R!P R!P



Seems like it was delicious wasn't it (・o・)


Reina you knoow・・・・



Her courage is a little・・・・。



Because corn potage is meal isn't iーt R!P (゜ロ゜ノ)ノ



But but but・・・I'm interested・・?


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment