News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Can I Take It Back Home~?lol


Morningー R!P R!P


I woke up too early R!P R!P



Jet lag perhaps R!P R!P R!P


Yesterday I even slept at 22 o'clock R!P






But but loook R!P




Reina! Project



This kid is a kid that was doing catch ball with his parent by chance at the park we went to for Hawaii's Optional Tour but



He's too cute when I said 【Come hereー R!P


Wooーssh he came running to Reina's place and sat R!P you knowー R!P R!P



It's too cute it struck my heart R!P R!P


I thought I'd bring him back R!P R!P


Even when Reina huーgged R!P him he's not running away


His body's slim smaーll you see


Really seriously cute R!P R!P R!P



What's this pic's smileー R!P R!P lol


A~ I can't forget iーt (´ψψ`)




But I woke up too early huhー・・・

I'll do my best to sleep once moreー。 R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment