News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Thought My Butt would be Smashed Flat(´ψψ`)


Cheki meet ended~ R!P



Even for a tough woman like me as expected with 30 minutes of sleep not knowing if I slept or not it was quite hard R!P R!P




I like taking pic so cheki meet itself was fun though ok R!P R!P




I've been sitting all the time since morning until now so、 I thought my butt would be smashed flat (lol)




Reina! Project



↑Dressing room's Reina R!P



This position calms me down R!P




Reina likes corner doesn't she R!P R!P



It's spacious by myself watching DVD while licking chupachups

I've spent meaningful time。



Meaningful time am I using it correctlyー? lol





Reina! Project





Not good R!P R!P



Stupid sleepiness came attacking R!P



Before I fall asleep I'll update ok R!P R!P


Good night R!P R!P


Thank you for today R!P R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment