News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

How'sーThat( ̄¬ ̄)


Morrniiーn R!P



「As I thought an update came huh。」 there's such comment but・・・・lol



Everyone、 why did you know I can't sleep?(・ ・) R!P




How the he━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ck R!P R!P



Weellー today I had to wake up at half past 4 but in the end until half past 3


I have clear memory of it



「Can't sleep huhー」 or so while thinking that I listened to 3~4 songs while singing it in my head


When I opened my eyes it was 4:15 o'clock when i saw my walkman it's moved quite far from 4th song so I was able to sleep for 30 minutes perhaps? I a・・・・







・・・ssume so R!P R!P




Even though my alarm went off at half past 4、 wonder why I got awake 15 minutes before R!P




In the morning 15 minutes are huge you know that right? R!P



Idiotー(・ε・` )




Weell I got awake 15 minutes earlier so after preparation's finished there's too much time・・・・





Reina! Project



Hula hoop start ( ̄¬ ̄ R!P R!P




But you seeー


I'm not sleepy at all though you seeー



Why?



Heーy why??



During travel too I have a feeling that I won't be able to sleep・・・。



Oh。 Well (lol)



It means my body isn't demanding sleep after all doesn't it? R!P



Ifーit's like this even if I don't sleep I can relaxー(・┰・) neenerー




Don't underestimate me ok。 lol




Reina! Project



A。


If you ask why I woke up early todayー



It's because there's a R!P cheki meet R!P ーevent in Osaka R!P R!P



Today too for 1 day please treat me kindly R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment