News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Good Morning~


It's already evening thoughh R!P lol



Inside Reina it's Good morning。 R!P R!P



Because because because



I woke up just earlier R!P





Reina! Project



Today after a long time I'm going to work slowly R!P waーi R!P



I got to listen to the CD right awayー R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Somehow a plentiful Album it waaaas━━━ R!P R!P R!P
!!(゜ロ゜ノ)ノ


Reina 【Konya mo Nerenai (Byoutekina Imi de)】 likes that oneー R!P



Somehow the melody makes me energetic he~~~~~yyyy R!P R!P


It might be good to listen when you can't sleep you know。 lol


Reina wants to do band activity quicklyーーーyyYyy ( ̄¬ ̄)





Reina! Project



Today's dance day━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(-- R!P



I'm not good at memorizing new ones aren't I。


I'm quick to memorize but I'm also quick to forget like thatー。 lol



I'll go without complaining~ok R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment