News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, August 10, 2012

From My Heart↑↑↑↑


Otsukareina R!P R!P



If you ask what recording I did todayー it is~



R!P EXILE Tamashi R!P R!P R!P R!P



Somehow 2nd time~~~~ R!P R!P





Here's the outfit R!P R!P






Reina! Project





Theme is cat isn't it R!P R!P



I sang together with Sayu you knowー R!P R!P




Really today was fun R!P





Reina! Project






Moreover this time you know?




We made collabo with E-Girls-sanー R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Everyone's dance was no kiddingly pretty R!P R!P



I sang Morning Musume。's song but the choreograph was also arranged


It has R!P cute×cool R!P feel to itー R!P R!P R!P R!P






Aーndーtheーn R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



Reina! Project



Kishidan-san was togetherー R!P



It's the first time I watched their performance so close it was really fun and

It was amusing it's the best

I want to go to Live but when are you doing it R!P I said in their dressing room


I got in R!P



It'd be nice if I can go next timeーhuh R!P R!P R!P



To Ayanokouji-san



「Is that your own hair?」 when I asked that


「It's my own hair you know~Want to touch?」 I was told so I touched it R!P lol



It was amazing you know R!P (lol)






And then・・・・



Reina! Project


Golden Bomber-san too~ R!P
(´ψψ`)



「Memeshikute Memeshikute~♪」 it's the first time I watched the full performance but


Golden Bomber-san's also terrific R!P


Terrific


Terrific


Terrifi~~~~~~c R!P

It's too amusing R!P R!P (lol)


When Reina starts her band she'd do performance from Golden Bomber-san and Kishidan-san interlaced perhaps。 lol


It'll be stealing though。 lol



But Kishidan-san and Golden Bomber-san choreography too、 there's parts that were taken from Morning Musume。 apparentlyーyou know。 lol



Next time I want to try going to Golden Bomber-san's Live too R!P R!P



Reina! Project


From Golden Bomber-san I received CD and DVD R!P R!P



EXILE Tamashi will be broadcasted on August 26th 22 o'clock~ R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


Please watch it ok R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment