News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Heck is This。


Today I saw a dream R!P R!P



Somehow I don't really get it but it's an amusing dream R!P R!P



SMAP's Nakai-san was doing stage with singing mainly

Reina and mama went to see at related people seats R!P


Then、 we arrived at the stage too late that when we arrived it's ending already


Nakai-san was singing enthusiastically before going he was worried 「Wonder if the singing will be all right..(←excuse me。 lol)」 but


His singing got really good R!P R!P R!P


I was very shocked R!P lol



Then when it's over mama started saying about going to greet Nakai-san (in my dream we were familiar with Nakai-san。 lol)


Reina said Maybe you shouldn't? but mama forcibly went so we went


Reina to Nakai-san arrogantly 「Your singing got good didn't iit R!P isn't it amazing R!P 」 talked while really looking down to him。


That's the dream R!P



The heck is this。 lol




Reina! Project



Somehow my hair's getting damaged huhー R!P R!P


Should I go to beauty salonー R!P R!P R!P


Reina thought you know


Cutting hair、 I was kind of worriedー

Certainly at Live and such it's another thing but

When I wear my clothes it's really cute R!P huh I thought R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Cutting it is correct~ R!P


Even master also (friend) said 「It suits you~ R!P it's nice isn't it R!PR!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment