News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, July 30, 2012

A~


In shinkansen I really slept~(・∀・) R!P


When I got off I dazed off too much it was awful R!P (lol)



From Osaka until Tokyo I was dead asleep R!P


The feeling was like I was at home (lol)




Reina! Project



Mask with sunglassesーI slept with perfect defense you know (lol)



And then now I'm halfway through reading everyone's comments~ R!P R!P



There's someone taking break off part time job too much seems like they're going to get fired~(lol)



Do kiss face~there's someone saying that~
(I absolutely won't though ok R!P lol)


There are various people it's truly amusingggg R!P R!P



・・・And while making blog I've yawned for the 6th time now。 lol


Just how sleepy am I R!P lol




Won't I get home quicklyー R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment