News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sayumi-chan and 31。


Yappii ヽ(・∀・)ノ R!P



Everyone who came to handshake event R!P today thanks R!P


Somehow it was so quick wasn't it R!P R!P


There's people getting extra CD R!P too I was glaad R!P




At the handshakeーplace Reina-san who discovered 31 in front of her eyes


After it ended noーmatter what she wanted to drink this she asked manager-sama for it R!P R!P





Reina! Project


I don't know the name but it's coffee flavoured R!P frozen like thing~ R!P


This is something mama discovered and let me drank

Reina also got addicted R!P


My family likes iーtt (* ̄∇ ̄) R!P




Reina! Project


I took pics all over so

It's done already so I'm going to upload all ok R!P R!P ???? R!P


Reina! Project



Reina! Project



As I thought work with Sayu the 2 of us is comfortable R!P and F un R!P R!P


Day after tomorrow is again with Sayu the 2 of us in Osaka I'm looking forward to it huuh R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Today before handshake event I'm appearing at radio I got interviewed I was busy but


1 day ended in a blink of an eyeー(´-ω-`) R!P



From today until the 8th Event is continuing so I have to be careful so that my physical condition won't breakー R!P R!P


People who have the time Morning Musume。・・・・・・no。


Tanaka Reina come see her okaay R!P


Or so I try saying ( ̄▽ ̄)


Ufu R!P R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment