News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Healing Time★


Heーllo R!P

Lately sunglasses has been slipping off Tanaka R!P R!P lol


Reina! Project


Has her nose gotten more and more lower??


That's bad huhー。 lol




Comeーto think of it yesterday I had a massage R!P R!P R!P

After a loong time ヽ(・∀・)ノ


There's a day when I went to location without sleeping right??

Since that day my right shoulder and my left leg were hurting all the time you seeーe R!P R!P



Wonder if I got possessed at the place I went to,,, R!P R!P


No waーy R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





And then the customary snack was,,, R!P



Reina! Project


Kiwi's tart R!P R!P


It was deliciousー R!P R!P


Somewhat cloudy weather isn't it-。
(´-ω-`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment