News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, July 6, 2012

My Memory,,,


Good mornings R!P R!P



Yesterday after it's over actually I wanted to update but


Somehow on the travel back home it's like I wasn't paying attention R!P since coming back until I slept I don't have much memory too R!P R!P



Sorry for being late in saying it but、 everyone who came yesterday thank you R!P R!P R!P



Reina! Project



What Reina's holding is tapioca juice R!P "


Yesterday There's time until handshake event so I'm wandering is what I said isn't iit???? R!P



After going to shopping mall kinda place with Sayu when we're wandering around I found tapioca so I bought it R!P



Reina! Project



This shop also exist in Fukuoka when I receive vacation and return I always go right R!P


Among tapioca's shops it the 1 I like most R!P R!P


Reina allways orders the same one R!P R!P


Choco milk shake R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Thanks for bringing popcorn and DVD yesterday R!P R!P



As for the DVD it really saved meー R!P R!P


From now on I'll try not to forget recordingー R!P




Today I'm going to Fukuoka you know R!P R!P R!P


Doing public live broadcast radio


From night I'm doing handshake event at Ogura's Canal City so everyone come ok R!P "

I'll be waiting soー R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment