News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Family。


Like a dangan travellerーTanaka Reina is pushed for time all over R!P R!P


But earlier you know・・・

Inside the airplane I felt very sick


I really drew cold sweat you seeー R!P R!P


Seriously thought I'd die R!P R!P




But the one riding together with me wasn't my family but manager

【I'm feeling sick・・・】 I can't even say that


Even if I said it surely nothingーcan be doneーhuh。 thinking that I endured it alone R!P R!P



As I thought thisーkind ofーsituation can only be said to family can't itー R!P



Family's existence is huge huh・・・


I thought about it once again you know。




Happy times and sad times everything talking all of it to family


Sharing and listening all of happy reports even complaints



The 1 that can be most trusted


All my life no matter what happen we won't cut our ties・・・



Yes。


Family is important。



Earlier too after getting off airplane、 I mailed mama immediately after all R!P R!P R!P R!P


「Thought I'd die R!P R!P 」 like that。


Inside the airplane I truly got impatient that tears came out R!P R!P lol



It's not something laughable though・・・



That time my face was definitely white you know・・・・

Even my field of vision was in a weird colour。


Even though I didn't know if it's cold or hot I gushed out sweat・・・・

Reina drew as much sweat as Live's encore after all・・・・


My legs were shaking even R!P R!P R!P



My physical condition's bad perhaps R!P


Riding plane back home is scary huh・・・・




Reina! Project



Buー(・ε・` )




People who came to public radio earlier thank you R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment