News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Way to Goo!!!


Good afternooon R!P R!P R!P




Yesterday's rain was like a lieー today's weather's really fine~ R!P R!P




Way to go isn't ittt R!P R!P




Do━━━━━━━n R!P




Reina! Project



Yesterday I was R!P cotton Reina R!P R!P R!P



But Reina's cellphone、 without even having to type all of cotton Reina


Cot・・・just by typing that



【Cotton Reina】 will come out R!P lol




Reina! Project



Amazing huhhh R!P



And then I wonder if every fans noticedー R!P



My pajama's T-shirt・・・




Reina! Project



2007's tour T-shirt R!P R!P



5 years agoーso・・・



17 years old R!P R!P




Wa~~~howーnice R!P lol




If Reina's wish is granted she wants her current experiences worth、 current environment as is and return to 17 R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




God plea~~~ase R!P lol




Reina! Project



Weellーit's absolutely impossible isn'tーit・・・





But yesterday
【I might not be able to sleep~~~】


Or so I said but I slept normally R!P



Not good huhーthis lazily feel R!P



Wonder if a play won't start againー R!P R!P



If a play starts every day every day it's practice and there's a lot of stuffs I have to memorize you seeー R!P



Reina at practice period gets cornered、 there are also times when she gets chiーn R!P too but


This cornered feel I don't hate it R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project




I like the good feelings of achievements so R!P



・・・Now then I've talked for long so I'll wash my face R!P R!P



(I woke up just now you knowー R!P hehhehheー。 lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment