News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's Terrible(;゜∇゜)


Yappii R!P R!P R!P



Just now the rain's calmed down but earlier it was terrible wasn't iit R!P R!P


Now I've returned home but you seeeー


Today from night I did outfit matching R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Wonder if I can sleep today R!P


As expected I slept too much huuh・・・ R!P



I'll just watch Twilight's DVD perhaps R!P R!P



Reina! Project



Somehow inside my house is hot and humid R!P R!P



I'll just get in the bathーperhaps R!P R!P



Reina! Project



Gaoー(`□´)



Today in 1 day I did nothing too much that things to write are・・・ R!P



Tehe :p~ R!P R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment