News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Strongest!!!Tanaka Reina♪


Good afternooon~ R!P




From now I'm going to do R!P CD&DL Data R!P 's photoshoot R!P R!P R!P



There's people who don't know too I think so I'll explain but、 Reina's always serialized 1 page she wrote everything by hands R!P so



Everyone please take a look okayy R!P R!P



In 2 months 1 time (14th) it'll be releasedー R!P R!P R!P






Heーy

Look look R!P R!P

Lately it's been taking care of me~





Reina! Project




R!P Compress and lotion for my bruise R!P




These too after a bit more I'll get better without using it won't I~



How lonelyー R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project




I don't like bruise but every performance 【level of accomplishments】 is not halfway so it's fun R!P lol R!P R!P




Ahh R!P


Isn't this T-shirt very cuteー R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project




Rock Kittyーchan R!P R!P R!P



My friend went abroad so they bought it for me as souvenir R!P R!P



As expected they know Reina~ R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project





But Reina you knoww


Yesterday・day before yesterday she's done 6 performances but she hasn't gotten muscular pain R!P R!P R!P



Surely you knowww
Muscular pain would be terribleーhuh (;・∀・)


Is what I thought so I'm glad it doesn't happen R!P R!P



Even though I've raised my voice and roaring my throat is also all right R!P R!P



Because of Reina doing Stacy's her body might've become strong R!P R!P R!P



Strongest huh。 Reina (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment