News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Stacy's♪


Otsukareinaa R!P R!P "



At Stacy's I let my hair down so lately I haven't been tying it up at all but you know R!P


Today at R!P CD&DL Data R!P 's photoshoot I tied it upー R!P




Reina! Project




As expected changing hairstyle will change mood as well won't itー R!P





Today was Stacy's DVD shooting R!P




I was strangely nervousー(lol)




Again lots of acquaintances came to view



I received loーts of gifts R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Amazing rightt R!P R!P R!P



Plentifu~~~ll R!P R!P




And then and then・・・


Taking these 2 candidly R!P






Reina! Project




Always getting in men dressing room to show skits to Suemitsu-san and others R!P




This is Iikubo doing Ungirls' Tanaka-san doing crab's impersonation R!P





Reina! Project




A・・・amazing isn't it・・・・ R!P





A~~~~~
Tomorrow Stacy's will end huuh R!P R!P



Everyone who came today! R!P


Thank you very much R!P R!P



Tomorrow too I think I want to become Eiko enjoyably R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment