News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Hope It Won't be a Dream Comes True…


Good afternoon R!P R!P



Today I saw a dream R!P R!P R!P R!P



Very rushing dream R!P




Somehow you knowww



I'm doing collaboration with OG's senpai and on the day we're going to present song on TV



Even though our turn is in 5 minutes、 for some reason Reina took off her make up R!P



Even though it's our turn soon usually it's impossible right R!P R!P R!P R!P



Then、 I started make up again but it couldn't be done at all



Being hurried by everyone and rushing dream。



Real right? lol


I rushedー。 lol




Reina! Project



When I woke up I even drew some sweat R!P


Moreover I got tired R!P lol



Unpleasant dream~~~~~。




Reina! Project



Yesterday's knees diary's amusing rightー? R!P



It hurts but it doesn't hurt so it's all right R!P lol



Everyone don't worry I'm all right you knoow R!P R!P



Stacy's 2nd day R!P R!P


Today too I'll do my best R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment