News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

First Day Banzai!


Otsukareinaa R!P



First day safely ended without injuries R!P R!P


It was amazingly fun R!P




As I thought I was somewhat nervous but、


Rather than that the feelings of wanting to show everyone quickly R!P was stronger wasn't ittt



Today after performance ended everyone was fired up like it's the final dayーyou know R!P R!P



Thinking that it'll continue from tomorrow makes me glad R!P R!P R!P



At genepro Otsuki-san came R!P




Reina! Project




Reina gave him her photobookー R!P




Gaki-san and Yasuda-san also came you know~ R!P R!P



Reina! Project




Just now adult team celebrated R!P R!P R!P the first day R!P



Everyone's amusing people R!P R!P



People who came today、 tell me your impressions on the level of not spoiling the details (lol) please R!P R!P



I give you my best regardsss R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment