News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yayー(@゜▽゜@)


1st performance has ended and soon 2nd performance is starting you knowー R!P R!P



Free time's soーfreeー R!P R!P



Today I have this kindーof hairstyle R!P





Reina! Project




As I thought the colour's dark huh~ R!P




In this pic it's straight but for Event I rolled ittt R!P R!P



My hair's reduced so it's easy to tie upー R!P



As I thought I wanted to make my hair brighter━━━━━━━ R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P






Reina! Project



Totally unrelated to the topic hariboー R!P lol




But you seeー


Earlier at handshake event 【Do you remember my name?】 several people asked me that but



There's people that I can't tell sorry R!P R!P R!P




Reina's memory's bad so even if she remembers 1 time、 she'd forget again R!P R!P



And so even if I can't tell don't get angry okayーy R!P lol


Best regards R!P (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment