News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rain-(/_;)/


Morninggg R!P R!P



Lately it's really raining too much R!P R!P R!P



So persistenttt R!P R!P




Today I'm doing Event in Yokohama 3 performancesー R!P "




People who are coming to Yokohama~



It's raining so be careful ok R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project





Today I'll travel in car all the time and I can go in jersey so it's easy~y R!P R!P R!P R!P



There's nothing as easy as moving around in jersey isn't there R!P




Today I don't even see any dream and morning came quick so



Does it mean I slept that soundly R!P perhaps? R!P R!P




Alriーght

Today too I'll do my best R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment