News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Too FunΨ( ̄∇ ̄)Ψ


Otsukareinaa R!P



Today was Live at Nakano Sun Plazaー R!P R!P



It was very fun you knowー R!P R!P R!P R!P



Especially MC with Sayu R!P lol



With a really pure feeling with a rough feeling we talked but it's normally!!!! really!!!! fun R!P




Wellーit's always rough though R!P









Reina! Project




Today in the dressing room I was together with Sayashi Riho-chan and、 Fuku-chan~ R!P




And then Aika~ R!P





Reina! Project




I took it during travel so it's blurring R!P blurring R!P R!P R!P


Moreover it's dark so、 I had Aika's smartphone's light to illuminate R!P R!P




Reina! Project





Today I did Live with twin tails but、 for tomorrow's hairstyle I'm waveringー R!P R!P



Should I go with twin or should I go with one・・・



I'm waーveーringー R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment