News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happyy(o>ω<o)


Morrniーn R!P R!P


Today's sunny isn't iit~~




As I thought nice weather is nice R!P isn't it R!P


But it looks hot,,, R!P lol



If the weather's nice and it's cool it'll really be the bestー(lol)






Reina! Project




Today the morning is surprisingly slow so I could sleep for 9 hours even R!P




When I was going to sleep 【I can sleep for 9 hours】 when I thought that I was too glad that I wouldn't stop smirking R!P lol



I could sleep with a happy feelings you know R!P R!P R!P






Reina! Project




Today's jersey is SHOOP's set up R!P R!P



As expected set up is cute huh~(- ω -) R!P



Brings out my enthusiasm R!P





Reina! Project




Today too I'll do my besttt R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment