News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tehe :p~


Reina! Project




Made a face justーlike the title~ R!P R!P




Everyone good morningsーs R!P R!P





Today too HAPPY Tanakaー R!P R!P



HAPPY rascal R!P lol R!P






Today's somewhat chilly so I wore sweater R!P R!P R!P






Reina! Project



R!P Red×black R!P 's combination isn't it cuteー R!P R!P





Ummmm


Today you knowwww


It's 9th isn't itーtt R!P R!P



Somehow you know~


Today is my solo photobook R!P 【Kira★Kira】's release dayー R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project






Wellーit hasn't reached my hands yet so、 I don't know how it turned out but… R!P R!P



People who bought・people who saw tell me your impressions please R!P R!P




DVD will also come out but、 I don't know when it'll come outー R!P R!P



Is there anyone who know? lol R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment