News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ran Away・・・。


Today you knoww



I went shoppingー R!P R!P



To Harajuku~Shibuya I wandered R!P R!P




Also the photobook R!P still hasn't reached my hands so



Wanting to see it noーmatter what I went to book store and bought it R!P lol






Reina! Project





I bought my own myself R!P



When I was standing and looking at other people's photobook R!P students like boys came you seeー R!P




And then 1 of the boys



【Tanaka Reina's photobook…is thisーandーthat…】


I could hear him saying that



I didn't want to be found out that I was there so I ran away instantly (lol)



Wonder if I wasn't found outー? R!P R!P lol




Wonder if those boys aren't buying itー? R!P Aha





Reina! Project

Reina! Project
Back cover







Soon it's photobook release Event R!P in Kobe isn't ittt R!P R!P



At 11th Tanaka Reina is coming to Kobe Fukuya Shoten R!P "


Everyone come okayyy R!P R!P R!P



I'll be waitingー R!P R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment