News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Somewhat(--;)


Good eveningー R!P R!P




Somehow my body's sluggish R!P R!P



This is。。。




Surely。。。




My physical condition's breaking isn't it R!P R!P







Reina! Project



Tehe :p~ R!P



Today I also went to do rehearsal you knoーwwww R!P R!P



Somehow 1 day felt very~~~~~~~~~~~~long R!P R!P R!P




Until Budoukan's over。 orーrather until after it's over too for HelloCon's goods' photoshoot

The part where I can't really participate in practice hurts huh R!P R!P R!P




Wellー no matter what I said、 I have to do things I have to do


I'll do my best enjoyably positively R!P R!P




Yay yaーy R!P (´ω`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment