News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shocked~\(◎o◎)/


Good afternooーn R!P R!P



Today I was greeted by my neighbour so when I returned their greetings



My voice wouldn't come out I was shocked R!P R!P



Somehow it's husky and shrill I sounded like a gay manー R!P



Since I woke up I hadn't made any voice at all、 is it because that was my first voice perhaps? R!P



I beg you please until Budoukan ends don't let my cold becomes worse~~~ R!P




Even though I've been drinking cold medicine every day・・・



The beginning of cold is crucial R!P is what it's calledーright R!P R!P R!P


N~~~~~~。



----------------



Today too I can't go to practice again。。。


Reina Time (radio)'s recording here I goー R!P R!P





Reina! Project




Today's clothes is you know~



one spoー R!P



The exposing shoulderーpart is my favourite R!P




Reina! Project






But today many times many times many times many times R!P I woke up you seeー(; ̄ー ̄A


I don't really remember but、 among the many dreams I saw


There's a dream where an unknown person was slashing an unknown person's finger in front of Reina's eyes。。。



What's this R!P R!P


The person being cut was really screaming R!P R!P R!P


That must've hurt huh R!P R!P




Reina、 ran away from that spot R!P



Then I got awoke here though・・・・ R!P


Geezー R!P no waaーy R!P R!P





People reading this and got their mood dropped R!P


To change the mood・・・・・




Yess R!P





Reina! Project


Ribbon R!P -chaーnnn R!P R!P " R!P




・・・。(・_・)





Then。。。
Today too I'll go do my best ok・・・ R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment