News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, May 11, 2012

So Soon Already・・・


Arrived at Shinkobe R!P




Until earlier the update was with high tension but・・・



Now it's・・・。(-- R!P




Life has ups and downs so soon already isn't it R!P



Um you knowー



Unknown cause stomachache ( ̄▽ ̄ R!P



Moreover it's not just pain so you seeー

Somehow it feels suffocating R!P R!P R!P R!P



Now it's somewhat calmed down so I got to condition where I can update but・・・・




Earlier Reina really thought she'd die R!P R!P



I'm considerably better and I'm all right so at handshake event


【Is your stomach all right?】 I forbid you to ask that ok R!P R!P R!P R!P



Even if I'm not all right I can only answer 【I'm all right R!P 】 so R!P lol





Ahh


Looking at the comments several people noticed it but you knowー




Reina! Project



My nail's colour I made it pinkー



This is yesterday's pic R!P R!P



People who noticed are amazing aren't theyー R!P



As expectedー(/-\ R!P )







Reina! Project




Rolling around with rilakkuma cushion Tanaka Reina-san R!P



Nowー


I'll do my best R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment