News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Excited(^ω^)


Good afternoon~(o^-^o R!P R!P



Today the weather's nice isn't iーttt R!P R!P



Waーi waーi R!P R!P




Ah um you know



At the time of Osaka's Live tomorrow there's a recording of 【Ahoyanen! Sukiyanen!】 that Reina appeared in last time riーght R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



For location the entertainer-san、 is coming to Live stage apparently R!P R!P



Last time R!P AhoSuki R!P 's recording was really fun so、 I want to appear again R!P R!P



Commuting to Osaka every week I want to become a regular (^ω^) R!P lol







Reina! Project





But today's clothes~ R!P R!P



I wore BACKS that I bought last time right away R!P R!P R!P R!P



As I thought wearing new clothes will make you excited won't itー(*^▽^)/★*☆♪





Reina! Project

The new R!P necklace R!P

This also BACKS R!P R!P




Today's handshake event in Kobe everyone you must come ok R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P "



Because Reina's also looking forward to it you see~



I want to go to Kobe with door to anywhere R!P quickly~~~ R!P R!P





Reina! Project





Anyway at travel time let's sleep while listening to songs I'll sing at Musical R!P R!P



・・・。






Did anyone poke fun R!P



【If you sleep you're not listening righttt R!P 】 you say R!P R!P lol




Yaーn R!P R!P R!P



Somehow now I'm having too much funnnn



It'll be nice if this kind of feelings would all━━━━━━━━━━ways continueー R!P R!P



But I also understand that life is made of ups and downs so it won't go as smooth as thatー R!P lol




It's because there's down that up will be felt the best after all isn't ittt



Huh?

Does up mean struggling R!P


Down is the niceーone?



。。。。N??



Was up the nice one again R!P



Not good。


I forgot。 lol


━━(゜ロ゜;━━


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment