News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Result is…


Yahhoo~~ R!P R!P


Um you knoww



Reina's been continuing with hula hoop probably for 1 year and half already R!P



Everyone also knows that



『I'm going to check it at the photobook R!P okー』 there's such comment written but




I'm going to say this ahead ok?




Unfortunately the result isn't appearing is it。 lol




Let's say it once again R!P lol



The result isn't appearing you know R!P R!P R!P lol




Because you know when I showed papa the pics I took with digicame when I went to Guam last time




『Reina has no curves huh~ R!P 』 or so I was told ( ̄_ ̄) lol


Shut up。 lol




Aーnyway I don't have it you know curves or such R!P



But I like hula hoop so I've been continuing it as hobby R!P R!P lol







It's sudden but



I met with Haruna again you know R!P





Reina! Project






Again this time too、 I was really really made to laughー R!P R!P



Haruna-san face act was at best condition you know R!P



I don't even have to be carefulー


It's also fun、 it's easy being together with her R!P




If Haruna joins Morning Musume。、 I have a feeling we'd play everydayー R!P lol





Ah



But as I thought that's fineー。 lol



If we become work companion as expected the circumstances would differ from nowーafter all


My relation with Haruna now is the best isn't it R!P




But I want to do stage together with her again R!P R!P R!P R!P


At 【Haikara】、【Ojigi】's practices everyday everyday was so fun I couldn'tーhelp it after all R!P lol





Um you knowー


There's a pic with a really really funny face but、 Haruna's face is too amazing that NG came outー(*´∀`) lol


Leave it just for Reina's memories R!P R!P lol R!P R!P



Pretty soon we'll play and talk againー R!P R!P R!P

Yayー R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment