News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Geeーz(〃´o`)


Yappii~ R!P R!P



Today the weather's also bad huーuh R!P R!P


My tension's droppingー R!P R!P R!P




Now's rainy season?…it's not is it R!P lol




Ahh lately too R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project
Hula hoop; I'm continuing it~


Lately I haven't been uploading it at blog rightー???



But I've been continuing itーyou know R!P R!P



My waist you know when it's twisted by the hula hoop my body gets hot so、 somehow I feel it's effective you knoーw R!P R!P





Reina! Project




When Reina woke up today you knowww R!P


Wonder if I should go to beauty salon。 is what she thought R!P



Unusual rightt R!P R!P



Even though normally I don't really go R!P R!P





Reina! Project




My hair's grown after all huhー。 I thiink R!P R!P R!P


But I rarely go so to go I also need courage。。。


Amusing right R!P lol


I'm still thinking a bit about it ok。 lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment