News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Iya~nnn♪


Otsukareinaa R!P R!P



Today also ended in a blink of an eye~~ R!P R!P R!P



Trulyyy was fun R!P R!P



There's only Budoukan left。 when I think about that Aーa・・・is what I think but R!P



This time's set list was fun R!P





Reina! Project




I even received popcorn R!P "


Just saying (´ψψ`) tehe :p R!P lol



Today's dinner、 hamburger R!P apparentlyー R!P


Tension's raーiーsedd R!P R!P R!P


It's fun until the way back what the heck~~~~~。 lol






Reina! Project



↑Tehe :p ugly version R!P




At travel time I have to remember lines instead of sleeping R!P R!P

But、 yesterday I didn't really sleep so I'm already sleepy R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project




↑Puzzling face R!P lol





Now thennnn


I'll do my best for just one more work huh R!P R!P R!P




Since Event the day before yesterday、yesterday・today Live for people who came too



Everyone everyone thanksー R!P "


It was really fun R!P R!P it's the besttt


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment