News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

It was Fuun(´ψψ`)


Everyone good morniーng R!P R!P



Today's R!P mother's day R!P isn't ittt R!P



Everyone do you do anything for your mother????



Since it turned to 0 o'clock yesterday Reina has sent a mail R!P R!P "





Somehow it's a bit embarassing so、 I hesitated though R!P R!P







Reina! Project




Changing the topic but yesterday I went to eat okonomiyaki you knowー R!P


Staffs-san also went together for the first time so with staffs-san I had a lot of talk R!P R!P


It was funー R!P R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project




At yesterday's night performance you know


When I impersonated 【Suki da na Kimi ga R!P 】's Sayu's expression the stage was really fired up


It was very very very fun R!P R!P



Sayu、 was really embarassed though (lol)



Even at closing party it was fired up with that you know R!P





Reina! Project




Aa~~~it was so funー R!P




But today I can't really sleep so I'm going to put my spirit in R!P R!P R!P




Today too ganbareina R!P R!P R!P



Today you knowー


Live at hall is the last R!P R!P


And so there'll be song that'll be the last today coming out R!P R!P R!P



So that there'll be no regret left behindー I'm going to go enjoy iーt R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project



Awri~~~~~ght R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment