News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, May 4, 2012

In a Blink of an Eyeー


Otsukareinaー R!P R!P



Hiru Nan desu R!P I was nervousー R!P lol


As expected for live broadcast you'd think that wouldn't you。。




Tehe R!P







Reina! Project






Yaguttsan was there so I was a bit relieved too thoughhh R!P



But I was looking at Hiru Nan desu's regulars in front of my eyes so


I was somewhat perplexed R!P




It ended in a blink of an eye huhー R!P R!P R!P




But it was fuun R!P R!P



Because I wanted to appear in Hiru Nan desu right I was glad R!P R!P




A mail from Eri came R!P R!P




Eri is Kamei-san ok。 R!P lol



She watched Hiru Nan desu apparently R!P R!P thanksー R!P






Reina! Project




↑In this pic Satou Masaki-san is hiding behind Reina too much isn't she R!P lol




Ahh somehow Iikubo Haruna-chan's little sister you know



She likes Reina very much apparentlyー R!P lol



When Iikubo showed me mail that came from her little sister there's a message written for Reina (/^^) R!P



Thanks R!P little sister R!P R!P



Next time with Haruna-chan and little sister and Reina let's go to karaoke R!P lol






Reina! Project





From now I'm going to 【Girl Pop】magazine's photoshoot R!P R!P



June 4th release R!P R!P




Alーright
I'll do my best R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment