News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Hiru♪Hiru♪Hiru Nan desu~♪


Goodーmorningーs R!P R!P



Today morning also came in a blink of an eye R!P lol




Yesterday even though I slept quite early I could sleep without getting awake even 1 time you know R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project




From now I'm going to do 【Renai Hunter】's rehearsal that I'm going to sing at Hiru Nan desu R!P you know R!P R!P



Today after waking up I ate fruits R!P R!P


How R!P healthy R!P R!P R!P





Ah look lookー R!P



Reina! Project




It might be hard to see but R!P it's Dior's gloss that I introduced back then isn't ittt




It'll run out soon R!P R!P




Somehow when you use something up won't you be glad R!P R!P R!P



But this is my favourite so I want the same one but



Back then in the comments this colour、 is limited colour or something and now it's not put anymore I feel like that was written there・・・。


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment