News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Heck is This~~~~


Hotttt R!P R!P


Even though yesterday was that hot・・・・


What's this temperature difference R!P


Earth's completely weird isn't it。 lol




A~~~~I'm still a drippy Reina as always it's hard。 R!P




Reina! Project




Even though I slept a lot today



Somehow I'm daーzedー R!P



But the comments increased again R!P R!P



I haven't been doing it up to now but from now on I'll do it ok R!P people who said that are here and there (´ω`)




So glad~~~~



Reina! Project


Okkayー yeーs R!P



Now then・・・・



Today too for 1 day I'll go do my best R!P R!P



Byーeーe R!P




Reina! Project


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment