News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Congratulations♪"


Good evening R!P



Today I went to Yaguchi-san's receptionー R!P R!P



Yaguttsan was cuteー R!P R!P


Looking at the happy looking 2 of them、 Reina also felt happy R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project




Clothes I was wearing today R!P

Hard to see perhaps R!P R!P


The top and accessory and the things on my hands and my head are one spo R!P




Reina! Project




But rain is troublesome isn't itー R!P R!P




Ah um you seeー

Yesterday's blog really had a lot of comments huhー R!P



Is that Always reading but、 not giving comment R!P done by people like thatー R!P R!P R!P



But do give comment all the time R!P lol



I like reading the comments after allー R!P

When the comments count is high my tension's raised R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




But you seeー about the bill、 even stage's performers made fun of me。 lol



Practice going to 4th time I'm already a bullied chara (lol)



I shouldn't have had that kind of chara・・・




Reina! Project




Why? lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment