News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Terrific Right!!Face Act's the Strongest Huh( ̄▽ ̄)


Yahho~nnn R!P R!P R!P




When I read the comments、 everyone I can appear in Hiru Nan desu R!P with Morning Musume。 information



Is already circulated apparently isn't iit R!P R!P lol



Wonder if everyone will be surprisedー?or so Reina thought she wanted to say it but





Oh well R!P lol





Riight R!P R!P R!P R!P


I got to appear in Hiru Nan desu you knoow R!P R!P



I also watched it yesterday but



Going to Disney sometime or such



I want to do locationー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




At department store's basement or such when Reina watches it there's a lot of story about food so



I'm really jealousー R!P is what I always think~O(≧∇≦)O




When Hiru Nan desu appear day's near I'll say it again ok R!P R!P R!P R!P





Changing the topic suddenly but (lol)



Yesterday what did Reina doー R!P




How should I knowwww R!P is how it feels isn't it R!P




Yesterday you knowーafter a loong time R!P




I played with this girlー R!P R!P R!P R!P






Reina! Project





R!P Murakami Haruna-chan R!P



Haruna is the same age as me we're also on the same wavelength



Reina is really careful to the same sex so playing just the 2 of us is something I don't really do but


Haruna is you knowーan exception R!P R!P lol




Somehow she's like a man R!P R!P



Sorry ok Haruna R!P



She's refreshingーand as we speak she returns with face act truly messing around but (lol)



It's really fun R!P R!P R!P




Each of us have been busy、 our houses are far and we can't really meet but you know・・・ R!P R!P




Wonder if she wouldn't move next to Reina's house? lol








Reina! Project






↑Theme is stern ( ̄ヘ ̄メ)。 R!P




I went to game center after a long time R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



Darts R!P R!P



Haruna's too gooddd R!P R!P





Yesterday's clothes is a bit more quiet than usual but、



Howーis it? R!P




Reina! Project



Cross legged sitting。



Excuse me R!P lol



After making noise at gacen I went to eat meal you know R!P



Avocado shrimp mayonnaise kinda stuff is really delicious deliciousーssss R!P R!P



Avocado's the strongest R!P YEAH R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina! Project





Aーit was funー R!P R!P R!P



We'll meet again pretty soon R!P R!P lol


↑I haven't asked Haruna's schedule but it something I'm thinking arbitrarily R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment