News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, April 27, 2012

The Colour's Cute But・・・


Heーlloo R!P R!P R!P



Earlier after updating when I was watching Hiru Nan desu I fell asleep before I knew it R!P R!P


Then you know R!P R!P I saw a dream you know R!P R!P




I forgot the place and situation though



Around me 【It's big R!P awful awful R!P R!P 】 were saying that and started making noise so


When I looked a sky blue and pink and sky blue in a bit different colour a 3 coloured beetle like bug and the bug's bottom's blackish


Plastic like bug orーrather (lol) it's so big that it would have to be carried with both hands you know R!P R!P







Reina! Project




↑Like this R!P R!P



Then、 my brother with bit interest started saying I want to see it up close



It's dangerous so stop itー R!P R!P I said to stop him but he didn't listen to what I said


When my brother was checking that bug to see it





Reina! Project
<Glass; Glass; Stairs going down; Brother>

※The drawing is roughly done so。
Somehow for image。 lol




Above my brother that bug jumped you see R!P R!P R!P




Again around me was in clamour


Reina


【Brotherー R!P R!P 】 screamed that
(↑For this it's not brother but I screamed his name ok R!P lol)



That bug seemed like it became fixated on Reina


It chased me in a really quick speed you know R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




Reina ran very much R!P (lol)



Reina! Project
<Bug; Reina>



Then、 I woke up R!P R!P



What? This colourful bug R!P R!P lol



Moreover polkadot is cute isn't it R!P R!P lol R!P



Gross━━━sss R!P lol



Yesterday I saw toy cockroach thing so it's grossーs R!P R!P R!P



Everyone did you know there's a toy cockroach R!P R!P R!P


Really too real it's shocking R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment