News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Report!


Good evening R!P R!P



Earlier I wrote Good night but I'm not sleepingー R!P R!P R!P





I have a report for everyone R!P




Um you know




Reina's going to appear in a movie has been decided R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P





But for my role seems like I'd have to cut my hair you know R!P



Not short cut but like a priest。。




I'm quite troubled R!P R!P





It's movie I'm really glad、 moreover I'm the lead so I really do want to do it



But when I perform as Morning Musume。 a priest cut is quite you see…



But I've made a resolve R!P R!P R!P




This chance R!P I won't waste it R!P R!P




Everyone even if Reina's become priest would you still like her R!P R!P

















Or so I said R!P



Lieーs。 R!P




April 1st is April Fool R!P R!P R!P



Were you fooled R!P R!P R!P


How should I fool you I really thought about it you knowー R!P R!P R!P



The priest cut and movie all are lies R!P




But you see



If I truly was decided to lead in a movie and I have to get a priest cut even if Reina's got a priest cut


Would everyone still support me without change R!P R!P R!P (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, she got me -_-
But I'm relieved, Priest-head-Reina would be something XD

DangAtYT

Post a Comment