News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Osaka YEAH~♪"


Osaka 2 days 4 performances has ended R!P R!P




It's been a while since it was 2 days in a row but it was fuun~ R!P R!P




But it's because it's been a while today's performance、 my throat slipped a bit at upper notes so



Putting strength on my hand that's holding the mic I let my voice out from my stomach



So that my voice won't trembleー R!P R!P








Reina! Project








But there's a feeling I really went all outー R!P R!P



It's April Fool so with Sayu the 2 of us told a lie at MC you know R!P lol




Um you know I think there are people who don't know it too but、 at Hello! Pro time R!P and at various places with Sayu


【With Michida Seika as the name we want to made sweets don't weー R!P 】 is what we talked about you see R!P



On today's MC

【It's been decided that we'd produce sweets at Michida Seikaー R!P R!P R!P 】 was the lie (lol)



Everyone who came today really believed it didn't youーu R!P R!P



April Fool a big success R!P lol






Reina! Project




R!P R!P




Ah。


There was a suspicious person in the dressing room。





Reina! Project






Who could it be R!P



You'd know from the T-shirt huh━━━━━━━━━━━h R!P R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment